· The manuscript should be prepared in Springer LNCS/ AISC format using MS WORD and/or LaTeX template
· The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
· Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
· Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
· Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
· Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
· All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.